Sunday, August 29, 2010

27.08.10-gathering at celina's place

One of my loyal customer-turned-friend invited me to her place with her friends for a cosy little gathering. We had yummy pizza, mashed potato, chicken wings, muffins, flan and not to forget, the chocolate fondue with fruits. yumms!



lots of food!

The very yummy winter special pizza

after eating, we had tarot card reading by paul, and then...

jewelry timeee!!
hehe i had special rates just for them, and some designs that were not even up on the site were sold. special sneak peaks (:





Fiona posing with the necklace

Fiona and Getti with their purchased trinkets


Getti with her new earrings!
Me, celina and our milk tea (:







My very messy work area. I helped the girls alter the length of the chain so that it fits them better


celina showing her jewelry collection that she bought from my shop (:



Fiona posing with the necklace which caught her eye and eventually bought (:


Celina posing with the customised bracelet I made for her

Wendy asking for opinion on which necklace is better




Posing with the yummy jasmine milk tea from taiwan



An all girls shot (:
and my shot with Mr tarot card reader


(: it was a fun night!