Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chocosurpise





An unexpected molten chocolate cake with ice-cream on the house from white dog cafe! With super duper cute birthday song(: totally almost melted.

Was having late dinner after overtime with
my colleagues at white dog cafe vivo, when we eyed the free birthday platter for spending exceeding $50, which we did. BUT, it was only valid for m1 users): which made us sad.

BUT, the kind staff said he'll treat me to a cake! At first I thought he was kidding, then I realised he was really gonna get me one. Then I was wondering of there will be candle, then there was. But I totally didn't expect the songs! Really a pleasant surprise! Haven't had such a 'loud' birthday (:






So much for being sick and working late, this really brightened up my night!(: BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop