Thursday, August 23, 2012

Of greens, and seafood




In a bid to be less sinful due to my over-eating in KL, I have decided to go green!
Yummilicious sashimi salad and mixed seafood salad from Kuriya Fish Market

A pretty reasonable amount for healthy food. In fact they serve really yummy sushi that I love to indulge in when I'm feeling abit poor or lazy to dine at Sushi Tei.

The salad sauce is a tad salty thought. Please don't add the whole container of it like what I did :p

Love Kuriya's lobster salad sushi. It has a tasty concoction of wasabi and lobster. 

*swoons*

And love the sashimi avocado handroll which seems to always be out of stock. I would bat my lashes at the counter chef  request the counter chef to do one for me. I really love it after I tried it the first time in Australia and this is the only place that I found which serve the same dish.


Kuriya Fish Market
Causeway Point Basement 1
#B1-17
*do check out the list of their other outlets here